IMPROVE PERFORMANCE WITH EXPERT ADVICE AND TOP PERFORMANCE BENCHMARKS
Whether working to develop the most effective operation or preparing for J.D. Power certification, customer service managers must be careful to choose the right activities against which to deploy limited resources. Pursuing ineffective activities wastes time and money, reduces staff morale, and puts high-potential employees at risk.
The J.D. Power Comprehensive Operational Performance AssessmentSM delivers both a snapshot of your current customer service operation and prescriptive guidance on how toimprove performance and identify what actions to take before pursuing J.D. Power certification.
The Assessment includes:
- Top drivers of customer satisfaction in order of importance, offering clarity on what customers expect your customer service to deliver
- Customer Service Best Practices Scorecard which assesses your operation against up to 313 best practice standards, including appraisals of the Web self-service channel, interactive voice response (IVR) and self-service channels, and phone channel
Four-day onsite assessment and self-service channel assessments by industry experts:
- An in-depth customer service operational audit
- A final score and gap analysis compared with the J.D. Power Customer Service Best Practices Scorecard,SM which mirror the assessment used in the J.D. Power Certified Customer Service ProgramSM
- A detailed report and in person readout (including a half day working session) that quantifies performance gaps and provides recommendations on specific next steps
The Comprehensive Operational Performance Assessment provides companies with detailed and critical information about their customer service performance, offering the insights and tools needed to drive superior results quickly and at low cost. This assessment is designed for companies that want to develop the most effective operation and understand how the highest performers have achieved it or want to prepare for the J.D. Power Certified Customer Service Program.