How can health plans improve their understanding of members’ needs and expectations throughout their relationship with their plan? How can they incorporate best-in-class processes into their organizational strategies?
Customer satisfaction among commercial health plan members is stable or improving across most areas of the country, but overall satisfaction scores for health insurers are still one of the lowest-rated industries evaluated by J.D. Power. The U.S. Commercial Member Health Plan Study measures satisfaction among members of 147 health plans in 22 regions throughout the United States. The study provides subscribers with access to the insights and tools needed to gain a comprehensive, in-depth understanding of how their health plan is performing and to identify key areas needing improvement.
What’s New in 2019?
This study has been redesigned in 2019 to focus on the topics and trends most relevant to health insurance today.
- Redesign highlights include:
- Redesigned survey focused on important topics and trends
- Enhanced quality and sophistication of data analytics to inform business decisions
- Refreshed reporting with storytelling and compelling data visualizations to transmit meaning and significance to readers
- Increased customization as the result of deeper client relationships