The J.D. Power 2019 Airline International Destination Satisfaction StudySM measures passenger satisfaction with the entire air travel experience on flights from North America to Asia and Europe, from reservation to in-flight services, based on a recent flight experience.
Learn the answers to your key questions:
- What influences airline choice and loyalty for North American passengers bound for Asian and European destinations?
- Where do we stand relative to competition? How do our competitors’ customers rate their experience?
- What are the industry trends and best practices? Are we gaining ground or losing ground?
- What are the most important drivers of customer satisfaction for international airline passengers?
- What are the key areas of strength and weakness for each airline brand examined?
- Which opportunities have the highest potential impact on satisfaction and loyalty?
A study subscription provides access to the intelligence, analysis and tools you need to gain an in-depth understanding of how your airline brand is performing and identify strategies to increase satisfaction and loyalty. Businesses that use our research solutions are better positioned to target performance solutions that have a direct impact on ROI.
- Identification of Passenger Priorities – Identify and prioritize key moments and areas to increase satisfaction, loyalty, recommendations and return to the brand
- Customized executive presentation and in-person discussion that includes data-driven, actionable recommendations for achieving strategic goals
- Competitive survey data and industry reports
- Brand-specific scorecards pinpointing strengths and opportunities
- Data and analytics tools for performance insights and competitive peer comparisons
- Access to VoX 3.0, J.D. Power’s proprietary customer experience measurement and management solution
- NPS® Benchmark Metrics – Net Promoter Score (NPS) to allow for easy brand-to-brand comparisons within and across industries